Saturday, April 24, 2010

Where are you? Where is our Autumn?

Images that inspire us for this autumn fashion



I do not want to blame on anything.. I was just a little lazy to dress up and look fashionable for last couple years... I thought life was tough and had no time to make myself look good and fashionable... (although i study fashion... as we all know.. fashion students are tired students..) My new year's resolution was to look after myself.. including upgrading my wardrobes.... Fashion Fashion Fashionable! Trendy Trendy Trendy! I was going through magazines and found some images that can inspire me for shopping this weekend!
Colour: Neutral, natural, and warm (yellow, red and lots of browns... including black and white)
Silhouette: Slimming, longer or either very short and bold!
Others: Laces, shoulders, fur and my lover Capes!
The weather is still very warm for us to wear long sleeves.. I myself still walk around with singlets and shorts..
"Mirror Mirror on the Wall, When will the weather get cold???"


Lace Lace Lace don't we all love 'em? and puffy shoulders!

Love the gorgeous color pallets... Fall like yet colorful!!


Red Red Passionate Red lips are in again!



Love you little Cape on the shoulder!
Ilove you forever! xoxo
Love you little shiny boots too!

No comments:

Post a Comment