Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Jimmy Chu Spring/Summer 2010 Collection

God of shoes: Jimmy Chu
Suede and Crystal embroidered sandals...


I once read this quote from somewhere... and i totally believed in it straight away.
"If I wear nice pair of shoes, I feel like these shoes will take me to a nice place..."
Since then, I had this obsession with shoes.. and will always think "This shoes will take me to a happy and nice place today!"
I remember one early morning, I woke up from the noise of my shoew rack collapsed on the floor... I was so obsessed to the point that I bought shoes so much and would never wear them... but to just look at it... When ever I go back home, i would come back with at least 10 pairs of shoes... and loved it...
Now i am more mature and wise interms of spending money.. i don't do that anymore... hehe
This beautiful sandal comes in black and skin colour..
I think..."This shoes can take me to a nice place!!!"<
But the cost made me depressed not long after.... AU$2000.... no chance for me now!
but Jimmy Chu! wait for me 2 years! I'll be your VIP customer!
xxx


1 comment: